Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1CADyuDMP

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Valentine Centerpiece

If you're looking for a quick and easy Valentine decoration for your home here is one!  All you need is a hurricane candle holder or any candle holder will do, a candle and a bag of conversation hearts.  Pour the bag into your hurricane glass and then place your candle in the hearts and there you go.  Normally I use a white candle but I could only find a red one so we're using red this year. :)  I have two small candle holders that are also hurricane glass and was going to fill them as well but when I got to the checkout counter I noticed the second bag had a hole and they were spilling out.  I keep forgetting to buy another.  Next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment