First, I painted the outside of the saucers brown with acrylic paint. I painted two coats.
After the paint dried I Mod Podged the scrapbook paper onto the saucer and used a plastic card to get out the bubbles. After a few minutes passed I coated the whole thing with Mod Podge. After they sat for a few minutes I put one more coat of Mod Podge.
I cut out some felt (will try to be more exact next time!) and hot glued it to the bottom. There is probably a better adhesive but that's what I had at home today.
Nice set of four coasters
Much nicer than the newest catalog I've been using as my coaster!
Now if the temp would just drop about 20 degrees it would begin to feel like fall is near. ;)