Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1CADyuDMP

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Andes Brownies

Friday we had a Holiday party to attend.  We had to bring a dessert or an appetizer so I opted for dessert.  Little did I know that there'd be not one but two cakes from Nothing Bundt Cake there.  Anyways, I threw together some simple but yummy brownies.  All you need is a box of brownie mix (with the required ingredients), Andes baking chips and peppermint extract.

1. Follow the directions on the box for brownie batter.
2. Stir in 1 tsp peppermint extract.
3. Stir in a couple handfuls for the chopped mints.
4. Bake according to box.



Sprinkle a few more over the top before baking!

I was in a hurry the other night and forgot to take a picture of the finished project and I surely wasn't going to take a picture at the party!  I did eat one and it was delish!  I might make these and deliver them to my neighbors.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment