Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1CADyuDMP

Friday, June 3, 2011

Shoot and Edit - Looking Up Edited

I just read Ashley's post but I haven't watched the videos yet.  I will though!  I must admit I use PW edge burn action when I'm looking for a little something extra for a photo.  I love it.  It's so easy to apply and adjust.  I just added it quickly to my second photo here that I had edited earlier this week.


Crop, Nice & Easy, Florida, Florabella Highlight Protection & PW Edge Burn


Nice & Easy, PW Lovely & Ethereal, Highlight Protection & Edge Burn

Florabella ShiShi




3 comments:

  1. I really like the first shot - very cute and very clean processing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great edits! I use PW's Edge Burn all the time, but it's nice to know how to make a vignette on my own now. Little W is precious! :D

    ReplyDelete