Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1CADyuDMP

Monday, July 18, 2011

Shoot and Edit - Summer

It's been a while since I've participated in Shoot and Edit.  It's actually been so long since I logged into Blogger that I didn't even recognize the new format.  It's all very new and weird.  I need to figure it all out.  I just got back from a trip with my kids.  We went down to San Antonio to visit my mom and stepdad for 8 or 9 days and I snuck in a girls trip down to the coast, too.  However, I only took pictures one day when we went to their ranch!  After looking through my pictures and seeing the prompt for this week I couldn't pass up this sweet cow at the ranch.  I mean even the sweet cow is sweating profusely (check out her nose!).  It's so hot here in Texas is disgusting!  I'm so over summer.


And, because I like to post a picture of my kids.  I took these on the same day.  We stopped at a park on the way to the ranch and believe it or not it wasn't too hot to play.


My son just loved seeing the cows.  He really wanted to feed them but he didn't.  My daughter did pat one though! 


Hope you are are having a cooler summer than we are!

Happy shooting and editing. :)

1 comment: