Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1CADyuDMP

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Shoot and Edit: Holiday Traditions Edited

Not only did I participate again finally but I have my photo edited a day ahead of time!  Maybe I'm getting back into the swing of things which is good considering Christmas is in a few days and there will be plenty of photo ops. I'm really behind and not sure what all I missed lately.   I wanted to brighten it up a tad since Raggedy Ann was a little dark.

SOOC


Final
Adjusted levels, Pioneer Womans' Seventies at 32% and edge burn at 16%.

If you'd like to read about the tradition behind Raggedy Ann and Andy at our home you can read my entry here from Monday.

Linking to Ashley's blog.  Check out the other Holiday Traditions!



2 comments: