Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1CADyuDMP

Monday, August 29, 2011

Shoot and Edit - Ocean

After a taking a break for a few weeks I decided I'd try to give this a try again!  The last few weeks of summer sure got busy and my kids wanted every bit of my attention.  In fact, the last entry I did I never even edited my picture. :)  Now with my daughter in kindergarten and my son starting pre-school I have a few minutes here and there again.  I actually haven't really even picked up my camera much lately.  I did find a SOOC from our vacation back in June.  This was taken at sunset in Long Beach, CA of my son playing on the shoreline.  The evening didn't go as planned but things happen. :)  I had taken a bunch of cute pictures earlier that day on the beach but I didn't feel like I should use one because I didn't shoot in RAW until the evening.


2 comments:

  1. Very sweet! I look forward to your edit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a real cutie! I'm interested to see what you're going to do with the edit! :)

    ReplyDelete