Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1CADyuDMP

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Shoot and Edit - Beach Edited

I didn't really know what to do when I sat down to edit this photo.  I tried to do a couple different things to it but nothing was sparking my interest.
SOOC

ACR

Final #1
For this one I ran Nice & Easy and then applied a texture at maybe 25-30% and then took it off his skin.

Final #2
Then I thought I'd try a Florbella action because I wasn't loving any others I tried.  This is Angel.








1 comment:

  1. I really like your final edit without Florabella. The colors are more natural to my tastes. However, I find that those actions can run a little heavy, you might just try lowering the opacity.

    ReplyDelete