Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1CADyuDMP

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Shoot and Edit - Looking Up

I never got around to editing last week!  It was so busy around here.  My kiddos finished school, we had field day which I volunteered at and then there was the holiday with friends over for a fish fry.  GO, go go.  Fun times.  Summer is in full swing here.

So, this week the theme for Good to Wow is "Looking Up".  Here are my interpretations SOOC:

This is my daughter looking up towards the sky while the kids were slip 'n sliding away.

Here she is again with her buddy.

This time I was the one looking up.  Sweet Wy's mommy was holding her up towards the sky and I got down and aimed up to take a picture of her sweet face.

No comments:

Post a Comment