Easter wood letters
2 foam brushes
pencil, scissors & credit card
2. Use foam brush to stain the sides and back of wood letters. Let dry.
3. Apply layer of Modge Podge to front of letter with second foam brush, lay the cut paper on top of the letter and use credit card to smooth out the paper. Get all the bubbles out from underneath.
4. Let dry for one minute.
5. Use sandpaper to sand edges of paper.
6. Use Ink Distresser to stain edges or blot wood stain with a cloth on edges.
7. Use foam brush to apply Modge Podge all over the the front and side of letter. Don't worry Modge Podge will dry clear.
8. Let dry.
Linked up with: