Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1CADyuDMP

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

This week I decided to play around with textures on some of my photos.  I don't usually think to add texture and they're somewhat new to me so I thought I'd do a little practice on a few :).

DECAY
We built our house 2 1/2 years ago.  My husband planted this tree about two years ago and we just discovered it has male flying ants living inside the trunk.  We're hoping the pest control guys were able to kill them all and save our tree!

GROUP of 3
My daughter and I planted a strawberry plant and noticed three tiny strawberry buds growing.  She's so excited and hopeful she'll be able to eat them soon.

 KITCHEN
I got a new stainless steel pot and used it for the first time last night.  You can sort of see me in the pot.

 Things that make you go HMMMMM....
I think my 2 year old got the slinky all twisted....or was it the 5 year old?!?  Who invented the slinky and why?  They last for about a minute before they get twisted and then you spend more time trying to get them untwisted and once they're untwisted they're all stretched out and will never look the same.  I'm just saying!

ME TIME
Nothing too fancy.  I find myself sitting here a lot.  My husband travels so once I get the kids to bed I sit here every night.  Late.  Teaching myself how to edit and editing pictures.  I used to just read blog after blog.  At least now I using my brain I guess. :)





5 comments:

  1. Ha! My "Me-Time" was also my computer. A lot of us bloggers have that in common. :) I know exactly what you're saying about those slinkies! :) Great pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great shots.. That slinky has me smiling..
    I also love that last shot. Me Time. Such great color..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your decay shot and I'm a bit jealous of your ME time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great shots!! I love the pot - how creative :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your creative kitchen shot...and your hmmm shot - I agree...they don't seem to last :)

    ReplyDelete