Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1CADyuDMP

Thursday, April 28, 2011

shoot and Edit - Friends/Family Edited

I had fun editing the pictures this week.  I had cute little faces to work with so that made things easy to play around with.  I'll have to try out the presets for ACR in Elements.  I actually tried them a couple months ago but I couldn't get them to work.  I took it as a Mac thing. :)  Anytime I can't figure something out I blame it on my Mac.  Ha!  Anyways, as for editing I ran them all in ACR and then Nice & Easy on all.  I'm still trying to figure out Florabella actions so I played around with some actions I hadn't used yet; however, since Ashley discussed selective color last week I went ahead and used that method on one picture this week.  I actually used Coffeshop's action Moody Pop and then painted the color back on.  Even though I don't love it I think it might work for this picture.



Florabella Swoon



Coffeeshop Moody Pop



Florabella Trixie



Florabella Shi Shi



Pioneer Woman Fresh Color



Have a great week!  Be sure to pop over and check out the other great edits.



6 comments:

  1. Wow- I love those. You know my main reason for wanting to upgrade to Elements is just so I can use these actions that you used. They make the photos look so beautiful. Are they easy to apply or are their several steps involved?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! These are all so lovely! I love that Trixie action!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you experimented with actions and processing this week - I really like the swoon action. I think it made the picture you use, pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing job on these! Such cute shots to begin with, but the variety of edits -- none way over the top -- is great! :) I tried to pic a fav, but really couldn't... if I had to pic, I adore the 3rd shot w/ the girls sitting back to back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute pictures! The top photo is an especially great capture of the girls giggling together. So natural and fun.

    ReplyDelete