Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1CADyuDMP

Monday, June 21, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches

Have you ever made a batch of chocolate chip cookies and wondered what you are going to do with all those cookies?  Eat them.  I know, right?!?  Well, how about jazzing them up a bit.  With a little vanilla ice cream and mini chocolate chips you can make ice cream sandwiches!  Chocolate chip cookies are my husband's favorite cookie so we decided this would be his Father's Day treat.  While the little guy napped yesterday my daughter and I got to work.  She is quite the helper!  We made the recipe straight off the package of Nestle's semi-sweet choc chips, minus the nuts.  This was the best batch of cookies.  I'm not sure if it was the 1/4 wheat flour I substituted or the amount of time spent creaming the butter but they turned out delicious.  I'm so glad I put half of the batter in the freezer.  The kids can eat that batch while my husband and I are on vacation next week!

Two cookies, ice cream and mini chocolate chips...


Sprinkle the chips around the edge of the ice cream for that extra added touch. :)


 If the whole thing is just too much well then take it apart and eat it that way.  And, make a mess while you're at it!
The Girl Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment