Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1CADyuDMP

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Strawberry Banana Milkshakes

This week we're learning about fruits and vegetables.  We started off the week talking about vegetables.  My daughter painted a vegetable garden and we strolled through the produce department and picked out something new to try.  Today we switched gears and talked about fruit.  My kids love to eat fruit.  I wanted to make something fun with fruit today and since the little guy got his 2 yr shots I thought milkshakes would definitely cheer him up!  I gave them three fruit choices and they chose to make strawberry banana milkshakes which sounded delicious to me.  Did I mention it was 102 degrees here in Dallas today and it's not even officially summer yet.  Ugh!


What you need:
1 pint Vanilla ice cream
1/4 cup milk
1 cup fruit
1/4 tsp vanilla

Blend all the ingredients until smooth.






Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment