Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1CADyuDMP

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Starry Marshmallows

Need a fun snack idea for the kids for 4th of July?  How about Starry Fruit Kabobs!  I saw these marshmallows at Wal-Mart and knew I could come up with something cute to do with them.  All you need is some fresh cut up fruit, skewers and marshmallows.


Load up your skewers starting with a marshmallow, then piece of fruit, marshmallow...


Eat away!

Be warned, some kiddos might just eat the marshmallows and then tell you they're finished!

Happy 4th of July!!

SYS Thurs

2 comments:

  1. I love the pics of your daughter eating them...and the pic of the kabob minus the marshmallows! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm visiting from Somewhat Simple. I'd love it if you'd stop by and link up to my Home and Family Friday Linky Party. I host each Friday. Hope you'll come join us!

    Becca
    becca-homeiswheremystorybegins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete