Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1CADyuDMP

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Blog Award

I received my first Blogger Award!
Joy at Mommas kinda crafty nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award.

Rules for receiving the award are:

1. Thank the person who gave me the award
2. Share 7 things about myself
3. Pass the award on to 15 (sorry...didn't get to that many) fabulous bloggers
4. Contact the bloggers I have picked and let them know about their award!



Thank you so much,  Joy!


Here it goes...
1. I am originally from California but have lived most my life in the great state of Texas!


2. I am afraid of heights.  Really afraid.


3. I'd much rather be vacationing on a beach than anywhere else.


4. Pizza might be my favorite food.  Or anything sweet and cakey or brownies.


5. Although I love the great state of Texas I hate the summer heat.


6. I love planning and throwing parties.


7. I want to be a photographer when I grow up.


I am passing this award to:
Britney @ My Saving Grace




No comments:

Post a Comment