Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1CADyuDMP

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Chore Chart!

I've been looking online for months and months for a chore chart for my 4 year old.  I tried one that you create online and they click the things they do daily but that was too much work{for me :)}and I didn't like the idea of her being on the computer every day.  I'd see some online but think they were too basic, or I'd find one I'd like but it didn't have quite what I needed for our home.  I finally came up with my own idea!


I made this chore chart with:
clip board - wooden $1.99 at Target
scrapbook paper
Mod Podge
Paper Cutter
Scissors
clothes pins
Chores printed on paper
sponge brush

Every morning the clothespins start on the right side.  After she does each chore she moves a clothes pin over to the left side next to the chore completed.  I have a calendar where I put a sticker on every day she completes her chores and then she gets a dollar every week.  She's very excited about this.





Next time I'll print the chores on cardstock rather than printer paper.

Linked up to: The Idea Room link party

The Girl Creative



giveaways

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! Making Kaia's this week :) You are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, I have been looking for a chore chart for my 6 year old daughter. I already have most supplies on hand that I need for this project. Thanks for hte great idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply adorable!! I love the clothes pins. Fabulous idea! ~ Stephanie Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. LoVe this idea!! I need to make some of these for my kiddos! I featured it on my blog here:

    http://thecreativecrate.blogspot.com/2010/05/clothespin-chore-chart.html

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! I will be making on for my daughter! Also featuring you today @ mommaskindacrafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is do darling, and I bet gets the kids excited about chores.. LOVE IT!

    i FEATURED YOUR CHORE CHART on my craft blog CraftOManiac.blogspot.com~ I hope you don't mind! Thanks Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just featured this over at The Idea Room! Love it!

    ReplyDelete