Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1CADyuDMP

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pantry Make-over

Has your pantry ever gotten out of control?  Mine sure did! 

{Before}


I knew it was time for some organization to happen in here!  I went on a hunt for some sturdy plastic canisters and settled on round canisters (I wanted square) at Home Goods. I cleaned everything out of the pantry and threw some things away.  Then I filled up my new clean canisters and neatly put things back in the pantry.
{After}


 After all the shelves were nice and organized I printed off these super cute labels off Carina's Nirvana.  I cut them using my rotary paper trimmer (thanks, Dad!) and attached them using photo corners.  I even used one of the blank labels for "oats".  I loved them way my pantry looks now.  I could really go overboard and buy more canisters but I think my husband wouldn't appreciate the cost! :)


3 comments:

  1. Will you come over and do mine for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, although my chocolate canister would need to be bigger. :P

    ReplyDelete